Students who have the desire to work get career prospects in the management and finance sectors. Also, this program is worthwhile for students that want to get expertise in accountancy and economics. In addition, this degree is most sought after by students who aim to become Chartered Accountants (CA). Thus, many top BCom colleges in India are offering this course to students.
However, online courses are also in trend nowadays. Thus, many students also choose to opt for the online BCom degree. In addition, online BCom degree courses are proving to be fruitful for working professionals that are working full-time regular jobs.
Table of Contents
Can I do B.Com online?
A 12th-passed student in any stream from a government-recognized board is eligible to pursue online BCom courses. Also, pursuing an online BCom is one of the easiest ways to obtain a degree. Furthermore, the flexibility of the online courses allows working professionals to pursue a BCom degree while working on a job.
Besides that, some features of online courses, such as quality of education and learning management systems, enable students to have extensive knowledge of the commerce field.
What are the top BCom colleges in India?
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA (JMI)
At Jamia Millia Islamia, students can enroll in online BCom to get an online degree. Also, JMI belongs to the top BCom colleges in India that offer world-class online BCom courses. Furthermore, the university came into existence in 1920 in New Delhi.
- The JMI Center for Distance and Open Learning has the approval of UGC and NCTE.
- Likewise, the NAAC has accredited JMI with an excellent A++ grade rating.
- Plus, the JMI has got the 13th rank for overall ranking by the NIRF 2021. Also, it was ranked 16th overall from NIRF 2021.
- In addition, the notable alumni of this university are Shah Rukh Khan, Barkha Dutta, Virendra Sehwag, Mouni Roy, Kabir Khan, and many others.
Mysore University, or the University of Mysore, is located in Karnataka state. Plus, the university was established in 1956. So, 12th passed students or students that are 10th passed and have a three-year diploma are eligible to opt for this course.
Mysore university Highlights-
- Mysore University has got the approval of UGC-DEB and AICTE. The university is also a member of AIU.
- The NAAC has certified Mysore University with an A grade rating.
- The NIRF 2021 put this university at the 34th rank for the overall ranking.
LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY (LPU)
The LPU came into existence in 2005 in Jalandhar, Punjab. However, in 2006 the Lovely Professional University Distance Education (LPUDE) started.
- LPU is UGC-DEB and MHRD approved to offer excellent online courses.
- Furthermore, the university was ranked 81st overall in NIRF 2021.
- In addition, the students at this university got placements in big brands such as Microsoft, Amazon India, Cognizant, Capgemini, Federal Bank, Synopsys India, Samsung, and many others.
ONLINE MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
In 2011, the Online Manipal University was in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Furthermore, the university has received various awards and entitlements. Plus, the university belongs to the top BCom colleges in India.
Manipal University Highlights-
- Manipal University has received a prestigious A+ grade rating from NAAC.
- Also, this university has got the approval of the UGC, BCI, COA, and AICTE.
- In addition, the university was ranked 151st overall by NIRF 2021.
- Moreover, The Economic Times has awarded Manipal University the “Outstanding Contribution to Digital India Award”.
JAIN ONLINE UNIVERSITY
Jain Online University is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. Also, the university came into existence in 1990. Moreover, Jain University has been listed among the top BCom colleges in India.
Jain University Highlights-
- Firstly, Jain University has got the status of “Deemed-to-be University”.
- Online Jain University has been accredited with an A+ grade rating from the NAAC.
- In addition, NIRF has ranked this university 85th in the overall ranking.
- Furthermore, the university ranked 43rd out of 200 commerce courses.
NARSEE MONJEE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (NMIMS)
NMIMS is another suitable college for students that want to attain an online BCom degree. The university is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Also, the university was established in 1981.
- NAAC has accredited NMIMS with a prestigious A+ grade rating.
- The university has secured the 94th position for overall ranking by NIRF 2021.
- NMIMS as the “Deemed-to-be University”.
Online Amity University is in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Additionally, the university came into existence in 1986.
What are the scopes for B.Com students?
In the online BCom courses, students get a deep and broad understanding of environmental studies, quantitative techniques, management of banking operations, the constitution of India, computer skills, and many other topics. As a result, students and working professionals get many career opportunities once they complete their BCom degree.
Apart from that, students that want to have a more profound understanding of this field can opt for the MCom degree. Similarly, students can also choose to pursue many diploma and certificate courses in finance. Again, the BCom is the most worthwhile degree for students who are looking forward to becoming chartered accountants (CA).
Above, you get to know about the top BCom colleges in India. Additionally, you gain knowledge of the scope of these courses. Furthermore, you can apply for plenty of jobs in the government and private fields with your BCom degree. So, if you are a commerce student or want to have career prospects in banking and finance, you can opt for an online BCom course.